The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Concierge, to join our Team. This role is responsible for providing guests with information about the city, directions, attractions, restaurants, and Peninsula services. The role is also critical in assisting to prepare itineraries for guests to ensure the ultimate guest experience and exceed expectations. The Peninsula Hotels are synonymous with luxury and high levels of service, and this position will contribute to the service experience that our guests have become accustomed to.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the hotel and its offerings in all areas, city activities, i.e., theatre, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sporting events, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc. and establish close contacts with people in these areas to provide information.
- Perform service functions including, but not limited to, restaurant reservations, ticket procurement, and shipping.
- Actively network and build key contacts within the hospitality, culture, and events sectors
- Manage guest feedback and ensures elevated services recovery to exceed guest expectations, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles.
- 5 years experience in a luxury environment; Golden Keys Member would be preferred but not essential.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service techniques, room, F&B and front desk processes, and systems.
- Possess a resourceful knowledge of available city activities, theatre, restaurants, events, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively yet in a friendly manner even if under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.