Assistant Director of Rooms
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Director of Rooms to join our leadership Team. This role will work closely with the Executive Assistant Manager, Rooms in leading the large operational team including Guest Experience, Guest Services, Concierge, Housekeeping and Spa & Wellness, in delivering personalised service within a fast paced high profile hotel.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Assist to plan and direct activities of the Rooms Division, to ensure a highly curated and exceptional arrival, departure, and in-house experience to ensure a memorable guest experiences and satisfaction.
- Provide visible division presence, by leading and engaging the Rooms Division Team team.
- Foster a culture of professional, friendly and engaging service, whilst ensuring guest concerns are managed with appropriate resolution.
- Manage the operation to achieve the rooms budget and expenses in accordance with hotel business plans and objectives.
- Strategize on activities to maximise revenue.
- Develops, motivates, and coaches department leaders.
- Ability to lead the Rooms Division in absence of the EAM Rooms
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a luxury international property. Strong Front Office background with Housekeeping acumen is preferred.
- Is a natural organiser, highly detailed and able to effectively achieve division goals/objectives
- Strong people leader having prior experience managing diverse teams.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Fluent English language skills and presentation ability.
- Strong technology and software knowledge with the ability to problem solve independently.
- Exceptional guest engagement skills,
- Strong financial acumen
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV now and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.