Room Attendant - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
£10.80 per hour
In the heart of this Shakespearean market town is our boutique Hotel Indigo Stratford-upon-Avon, surrounded by the wealth of culture this idyllic town has to offer. Steeped in history and home to William Shakespeare, we share our neighbourhood with his 16th-century birthplace. You will recognise links to Stratford’s heritage throughout the design of our boutique hotel rooms.
Formerly the Falcon Hotel, this stunning historic building has been in the heart of the Stratford-upon-Avon neighbourhood for centuries. The original Tudor decorative black and white half-timbering and slanted windows are now blended perfectly with a modern and stylish design that provide guests with a unique boutique hotel. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
Also home to The Woodsman " our Restaurant with a core field to fork philosophy. The Woodsman offers a traditional approach to contemporary British cooking in comfortable and convivial surroundings.
This could be your opportunity to work somewhere completely unique, somewhere where you can be yourself, talk about the stories of our wonderful neighbourhood and put your stamp on the ever-evolving brand that is Hotel Indigo.
We’re looking for a Room Attendant to join our team. As part of our Housekeeping Team, your responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all rooms to create a pleasant environment for our guests and our team. In addition, you will perform cleaning and maintenance of all storage areas, public areas and employee areas to the required standard. You will handle any guest queries in a courteous and professional manner and escalate as required, as well as reporting any malfunctioning equipment, damaged furniture or maintenance problems. The guest experience is at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Room Attendant with a passion for providing a positive guest experience. Ideally you will also have experience in a similar role, but this is not essential. You’ll need to have excellent personal presentation and a strong work ethic. You will be proactive, able to work under your own initiative and the drive to consistently meet our high standards in terms of cleanliness and brand pillars ensuring our guests have a comfortable stay with us.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at all Castlebridge properties for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away. Rates start from £50 per night, with breakfast included.
- 50% off your bill when you dine in one of our Restaurants or Bars.
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programme to develop your career without a reduction in your pay.
- Cycle to work scheme " save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes.
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from just £1 per week.
- Referral schemes for referring your friends or family to join our team.
- Flexible shift patterns and contracts available to suit your lifestyle, we are 24/7 operation, meaning shift patterns to suit everyone.
- Monthly colleague recognition through our 5-Star Service rewards programme and monetary rewards for long service milestones.
- Use of Wagestream financial wellbeing platform, allowing you to access your pay as and when you need it.
- Employee Assistance Programme " free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you.
- An internal communications hub which acts as our very own social media platform, connecting you to your colleagues and the wider group in seconds