Information Security Manager - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join us here at Buzz Bingo to help deliver our Information Security and IT roadmaps.
At Buzz Bingo, together we’re on a mission to be the Nation’s No 1 Choice for Bingo. Powered by our Remarkable People, we'll achieve this by putting great ideas into action, nurturing the unique connection we have with our Customers and doing what we do best: delivering brilliant Bingo in a fun, inclusive and safe community.
The technologies supported by our IT team are central to our customer experience, and your expertise will have a significant impact on ensuring their data and experiences are secure.
You thrive in an environment that values process-driven approaches. Given our presence in a regulated industry, compliance is ingrained in our day-to-day operations.
As a strategic and innovative thinker, you possess the ability to grasp the bigger picture and influence security decisions accordingly. You aren't afraid to dive into the details and roll up your sleeves when necessary to address security challenges effectively.
Your problem-solving and analytical skills are exceptional. You relish the opportunity to tackle complex security issues, identifying vulnerabilities and devising robust solutions to safeguard our systems and data.
Communication is your forte, and you excel in conveying technical information in a clear and understandable manner. Whether it's collaborating with the IT team, presenting to stakeholders, or educating employees on security best practices, you are adept at adapting your message to suit the audience's level of understanding.
Embracing innovation is second nature to you. You enjoy exploring new ideas and spearheading their implementation. Your forward-thinking approach will be instrumental in driving continuous improvement and staying ahead of emerging security threats.
You’ll be excited to lead the way in elevating our information security practices, ensuring our customers trust and confidence in our services, both in clubs and online.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members.
- Research into areas of technical interest.
- Set the agenda and chair the Information Security Board (ISB).
- Provide regular updates on information security and data protection matters at Executive forums.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a roadmap of information security enhancements.
- Ensure information security best practice is adopted across the organization through policies, procedures, coaching, training and communicating widely.
- Identify, recommend and drive technological and procedural changes that mature the information
- security landscape within Buzz.
- Act as the responsible owner for managing attempted or actual information security breaches.
- Engage, manage and co-ordinate service providers of information security.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on information security for Buzz’s projects and changes
CISM / CISSP or CISMP certification would be beneficial.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Options to buy additional leave
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Help@Hand – a physical and mental welling app for you and your family with remote access to a GP and more
- Thrive App – for your mental wellbeing
- My Eva – an online financial expert
- Apprenticeships including – L3 Network Engineer, L4 Data Analytics and many more
- Refer a friend scheme (£1000 per successful referral)
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Staff discount