Fitness & Wellbeing Manager - Braywick Leisure Centre - Maidenhead, Berkshire
Title: Fitness & Wellbeing Manage
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience)
Annual Leave: 28 days paid annual leave per year
Pension: NEST Auto Enrolment after 3 months service
- Free gym membership for the employee and appointed person
- Discounted food and beverages on site
discounted retail items
- Career progression and development
- Training and development
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking on site
- Employee referral programme
Leisure Focus is recruiting for the position of Fitness and Wellbeing Manager at Braywick Leisure Centre which has a passionate and thriving fitness community. We are looking for an inspiring fitness and wellbeing professional to take a lead role in bringing the best health and fitness experience to our members from arrival and throughout their health and wellbeing journey with us.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is such an exciting opportunity for someone to have a strong influence on the culture, direction and success of a flagship leisure facility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures and responsibilities are carried out at all times.
- Ensure the successful implementation and operation of the club’s member journey
- Responsible for all aspects of the daily operation of the gym and studio facilities.
- Lead on the expansion of the GP referral programme and specialist classes
- Promote excellence of customer services and motivate people to enjoy exercise
- Ensure that the financial objectives of the gym are achieved and the appropriate financial systems and procedures are implemented.
- Identify and deliver appropriate staff training and development, motivating staff to reach their potential.
- Management experience in leisure or a related industry
- Have a recognised fitness training qualification equivalent to minimum of Level 3.
- Have a fitness industry recognised qualification such as lifestyle, management or nutritional.
- Evidence of CPD in the previous 12 months.
- Love being able to lead and team and develop each staff member's full potential.
- Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook towards their role
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Want to learn and gain skills
- Are honest, ethical, loyal , flexible and accountable
- Are willing to work from various local locations within the company as and when required
- Are willing to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.