The UK's most prestigious personal training company continues to expand its business providing incredible career opportunities to passionate individuals serious about real results driven personal training.
There are no marketing requirements from you, just excellent coaching. You are not required to find clients as we provide you with the work.
At Roar our goal is to not just offer our trainers jobs, but to provide real careers with constant progression and development to those looking to become far more than just an average personal trainer. We ask that candidates have a genuine enthusiasm for fitness and relish the opportunity to realise their full potential within a team of like-minded individuals.
What’s In It For You
- The chance to work at one of our two London high specification private gym settings in either the City of London area or in Kensington West London
- An opportunity to learn first-hand the principles upon which we have built our industry leading reputation
- Ongoing training and education from one of Roar's senior personal trainers/mentors to ensure you have everything you need to become successful and ongoing support
- Clear progression path, increasing earnings in line with performance and time served. This is based on a basic salary and guaranteed commission on top.
- An incredible private strength and conditioning facility that will allow you to truly apply your craft
- Your own client list of 25-40 hours worth of personal training sessions (or more if needed) per week provided. We will provide you with clients to train.
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- No upfront license fees or monthly rent
- Public liability Insurance included
Led by Rich Phillipps, London’s leading body transformation expert, and Sarah Lindsay, 3 x Olympian and Celebrity Personal Trainer, Roar Fitness is one of London's most renowned private personal training brands specialising in body transformations and sports performance. Our clients range from celebrity and TV personalities to fashion industry icons and busy city workers, all looking for the very best private facilities and trainers in London. Our personal training team and its founders are an experienced, ambitious, and like-minded group all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about delivering clients industry-leading results. Roar is a growing company hell bent on providing its loyal team opportunities and clear progression for those who truly excel.
What is required from the Roar Personal Training Team
- A positive can-do attitude and solid work ethic
- Live and breathe fitness and wish to share this passion with others
- Work as part of a team, taking direction from our senior trainers and management
- Inspire and help clients achieve more than they thought possible
- Continually develop your skills allowing you to grow and progress into the perfect long-term role
- Attention to detail and client communication skills
- Basic Admin Skills
- Punctuality, mental sharpness and willing to go above and beyond on the gym floor
Positions available in London City and Kensington locations. To learn more about this incredible opportunity apply here.
*Roar requires all applicants to hold a level 3 diploma or equivalent qualification.
OTE £30,000-£35,000 - In year 1, further developing into year 2 onwards.
in the your first year based on delivering an average number of 30-35 PT sessions per week. This OTE will scale up with delivery of KPIs and also the potential or desire to deliver more hours than advertised here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person