Member Service Advisor - Leeds Kirkstall Road Contact Centre
- Handling inbound telephone calls.
- Respond to written customer queries & complaints coming via our websites and social channels.
- Provide technical assistance to customers who may be having difficulties using the website or with their membership account.
- Communicate information about JD Gym’s facilities & services.
- Accurately record reasons for customer contacts.
- Deal with written communication and general administrative duties.
- Actively encourage feedback from customers.
- You’ll be expected to own your work and the customers assigned to you, taking responsibility to reach a thorough, friendly, and professional outcome for every enquiry you deal with.
- You’ll be using a variety of computer systems to assist with your work, so being able to navigate around the latest technology and learn quickly, is essential.
Full systems and policies training will be provided.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Understands the need for confidentiality and compliance with legislation.
- Free JD gym's membership
- Free onsite parking
- Staff Discount