CRM Executive - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ultimate Performance was founded for one simple reason. We wanted to create the most effective method of personal training. On a journey that started with one small gym in London, today we are operating 25 gyms across 9 countries in some of the biggest cities in the world.
To put it simply, we are obsessed with improving what we offer, and with remaining at the forefront of forward-thinking, real-world applications of all aspects of physical conditioning. We eat, sleep, and breathe health and fitness. We are constantly driven by the incredible sense of fulfilment we feel when we help someone achieve their goals – no matter if they are an elite athlete or a middle-aged housewife. We believe that anyone can positively change themselves and their bodies, and we will move heaven and earth to ensure that each and every person who enters our premises leaves feeling happier, more confident, and healthier.
The CRM Executive will be comfortable taking the lead in our day-to-day CRM activities, implementing processes to deliver highly targeted CRM campaigns and improved customer communications at every touch point. They will be equally comfortable in stepping outside of their comfort zone to support the delivery of the CRM strategy and processes across the business for the future to drive user engagement and retention growth across all territories.
- Support the CRM team to execute the customer communications strategy to drive user engagement and retention growth globally across all products and services.
- Support in the creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalised CRM campaigns across e-mail, in-app notifications, mobile push, SMS, and more.
- Work closely with in-house design and content teams to ensure all communications are effective, efficient, and on-brand.
- Create and take full ownership of an email AB testing roadmap, driving optimisation and enhancing performance.
- Assist in the reporting and analytics of CRM campaigns, ensuring campaigns meet KPI targets and working with the CRM manager to identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team (Social, Content, PR, Digital) to ensure our email marketing is joined up with wider marketing campaigns.
- Continually test and optimise to maximise user engagement.
- Support in the delivery of the wider CRM strategy that deepens client relationship with Ultimate Performance, increases client engagement and advocacy, measures acquisitions & lifetime value.
- Support the development and maintenance of a customer data platform (CDP) that provides a singular/global view of our clients.
- Support in researching and introducing new customer communication platforms e.g. WhatsApp.
- 2 years in a CRM related role
- A self-starter, with a positive and pro-active mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and off own initiative if required
- Strong analytical skills to enable identification and continued optimisation of campaigns to deliver maximum ROI
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are of high quality and highly effective
- Ability to work closely with design and content teams to deliver highly effective, customer focussed, and data driven Knowledge of email HTML an advantage, not essential
- Employee discounted products.
- Company matching contribution pension up to a certain %.
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including electric cars and cycle to work.
- Referrals bonus incentive.
- Weekly group training sessions at our U.P. Manchester gym based in Spinningfields.
- 50% discount on 1-2-1 world-leading personal training sessions at the U.P. Manchester gym.