Marketing Coordinator - Brighton, East Sussex
Are you ready for an exciting new career?
We are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at the Rendezvous Casino in Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Metropolitan Gaming team and really take your career to the next level.
Our club is one of Brighton's leading destination hot-spots situated in the heart of the marina.
So, are you ready to hit the jackpot with your career?
Keep on reading to find out more about the exciting opportunity.
What the role entails:
- Prepare an annual marketing and events calendar in the casino, ensuring collateral is in place on time and operational teams are fully briefed.
- Execute promotional briefs and ensure on-property redemption's where relevant are recorded appropriately.
- Attend and contribute to quarterly planning meetings with the Venue Director and Group Head of Marketing.
- Support appropriate budgetary controls. Process invoices, monitor and raise accruals and forecast marketing spend.
- Execute central promotions and marketing activity on a project basis as advised.
- Ensure the casino's website and digital channels are accurate and up to date.
- Develop social media posts in line with the local and central strategy.
- Liaise with departmental heads from gaming and F&B around activities that may require marketing support.
- Work alongside the VIP team to ensure the development of VIP and potential VIPs and encourage higher levels of visitation and loyalty from this valuable segment.
- Create the monthly email and SMS communications in line with the promotional calendar, and adhering group guidelines and approval processes.
- Ensure all signage and on-property communications are current and in good order in line with our operational standards. Manage a point of sale schedule for the property.
- Plan the events programme and source and book live entertainment and decorations as appropriate.
- Be the first point of contact for all marketing queries in the casino.
- Champion the loyalty programme on property, supporting new card sign up targets, and card usage via casino employees.
- Provide oversight of the on-property multi-media system (Kaleidovision) ensuring that content is current and that any system failures are reported.
- Support the Venue Director in the development of local third-party marketing relationships.
- Utilise the print management system 'For Good Print' to produce marketing collateral to agreed briefs.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to and all marketing collateral is approved via agreed channels.
- Manage local filming requests and co-ordinate accordingly.
- Ensure that all activity passes the compliance marketing checklist and is approved via the required channels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Marketing or similar degree equivalent - a passion for marketing and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Be able to work flexibly and independently in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Possess effective decision-making and listening abilities with strong judgement skills.
- Ability to use discretion when discussing potentially confidential and sensitive issues.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.