Gym Host - Chelsea, London
Job Type: Part Time - 30 hours per week
Are you ready for your next step?
Imagine having a studio and gym in your own apartment building. Then imagine you are guided through your wellness and fitness journey by a team of world-class wellness experts. This is the service Antidote provides to residents who live in these modern apartments and we are looking for some very special superstars to be part of our team.
What will you be doing?
The Gym Host role is varied and exciting. It’s the perfect early stage role for an ambitious fitness professional who wants to learn and improve on the job, while setting the stage for a successful career in the luxury fitness sector.
Daily roles will include:
- Delivering Personal Training, Group Classes and Gym Inductions
- Assisting Residents with enquires and bookings
How will you do this?
Well, you will need to have a natural flair for hospitality! We are in the service industry and we want you to use your genuine warmth and ethos for service excellence to engage whole heartedly with our residents. We want you to be you!
We’ll give you all the of the necessary technical skills to do this, but you have to bring the warmth to the equation. You will have experience working in a high end customer service environment, and will ideally be level 3 qualified as a personal trainer. Your existing knowledge of the wellness industry will help you confidently deliver exemplary services to the residents. You will need to be fluent in English, both written and verbal, as effective communication with your colleagues and residents is at the heart of everything you do.
What will you get in return?
- Part time work and the stability of a regular minimum income
- A pension contribution once you’ve passed your 3 month probationary period
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Birthday day off policy
- Income protection policy
- Enhanced Life insurance cover
- Employee referral scheme
- The opportunity to find your own path with the support of some of the best operators in the business. We’ll help you realise your professional ambitions; whether that be moving into our Elite Freelance PT Team, a Managerial role, or something altogether different. It’s your future, and you’ll need to drive it, but we will be there to support you every step of the way.
- To work in a Prime luxury residential facility
- Support and mentoring to build a personal training client base
- Personal development and progression plan with senior management
- Allowed to complete some PT on shift (limited)
- Discounts from our variety of wellbeing partners
What will you NOT have to do?
- Pay us to work in the gym!
- Rent space from us to be able to build an amazing portfolio of clients
- Worry about how much you will be earning each month. You will get your basic salary plus fees for any PT you deliver on top of your normal work hours.
The site opening hours are 6am – 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 8pm on weekends. The successful candidate must have the ability to be on time for early shifts and work late shifts as and when this is required.
If this is something you’d like to do, then get in touch via the application process and we’ll be in touch, but only if you have got the ‘right stuff’. For us, this means you’ve ideally got a Level 3 Personal Training certificate and hopefully you’ve got further interests which you have professionally explored by getting qualified e.g. nutrition, yoga, Pilates, swimming coach, etc.
Antidote is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.