Assistant Head Housekeeper - Chelsea, London
What's In It For You?
- Monthly service charge
- 29 days of annual leave, including bank holidays
- Regular team gatherings and appreciation events
- Complimentary team meals
- Exclusive team rates and friends & family rates at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Exclusive team rates with Relais & Chateaux properties worldwide
- Exclusive team rates with London & Regional properties worldwide
- Discounts on spa treatments and products
- Discounts on all food & beverage offerings including the Cookery School at Chewton Glen
- Special gifts based on length of service
- Team referral programme
- Health cash plan
- Complimentary dry cleaning
- Participation in the cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
About the role:
As the Assistant Head Housekeeper of the team at 11 Cadogan Gardens - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London and The Chelsea Townhouse, the newest edition to the Iconic Luxury Hotels Collection.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess a strong background in housekeeping operations, particularly in luxury hospitality settings
- Assist in leading and inspiring the team to uphold and exceed the exacting standards of service and hospitality in Housekeeping in the absence of the Head Housekeeper
- Embrace a hands-on approach, ensuring the housekeepeing operation is meticulously organised and executed
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail in coordinating the housekeeping operation & team
- Show a commitment to creating a luxurious and seamless atmosphere for our guests.
- Display a keen interest in continuous refinement of event management procedures to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests
If you find the buzz and pace of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!