Marketing Executive - WarringtonMARKETING EXECUTIVE | VILLAGE HEALTH & WELLNESS CLUBS 25K
We'd love to meet a budding Marketing Executive ready to join our Leisure Marketing Team to help us drive new members and keep our existing community of fitness fanatics up to date on all things Village. THE ROLE
- Writing of content for web and promotional campaigns
- Blogging and online video content creation
- Management of website CMS
- Creating design briefs for brand level campaigns
- Management of print collateral and proofing print-ready artwork
- Supporting with social media content and responding to fans
- Design of assets for use online and across social media channels in line with brand style (video and graphics)
This is a key role within a fast paced marketing team, so the following skills are essential.
- At least 2 years experience within a marketing support role
- Confident, creative writing skills. Exceptional grammar is essential.
- The ability to organise and manage your own workload.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- First class attention to detail.
- An interest in fitness.
Remote / Hybrid
Business travel required for meetings.THE BENEFITS
Work, Grow, Play! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With hotels from Aberdeen to Bournemouth and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits* such as...
Complimentary full leisure club membership for you and a family member or friend worth 1500 annually.
Employee Discount on overnight stays at Village Hotels starting from 35 based on 2 sharing
50% discount on Food and Drink purchased on or off shift at any Village Hotel
Exciting training platform with gamified learning
Discounts and cashback offers on many High Street Brands
A range of Well-being and Healthcare benefits
Financial wellbeing support via Salary Finance
Employee Assistance Programme
Flexible working hours
A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of Development opportunities
Regular team events with our BIG People days monthly
Excellent Reward and Recognition Incentive schemes
Monthly well-being programme for all employees to support your mental health
Anniversary rewards for key milestones of service
Holiday Purchase scheme
Birthday day off
Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
*T&C's apply based on your contract
Come and be part of something new & something special - Work, Grow & Play the Village Way!