Bartender / Front of House - Central London / Canary Wharf
Zasbi specialises in the management of luxury private members' clubs within the residential sector.
From our luxury, prime and super prime developments across Central London, we offer next-level experiences that members and their guests want to repeat.
We obsess over every detail to deliver the highest standard of service: relaxing, discrete, and exclusive. That's the Zasbi way.
To achieve this, the Zasbi culture is built on a foundation of recruiting world-class talent and helping them reach their potential whether it’s in hospitality, leisure, consultancy, or events.
We create environments where every team member has the opportunity to nurture their talent, discover new strengths, and shine brighter.
About the role
As a Full time front of house team member and bartender at our Wardian Bar in Canary Wharf, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering service excellence to residents and their guests
- Maintaining luxury lifestyle standards with an air of exclusivity
- Preparing and serving a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Presenting the menu and specials and making suggestions tailored to the individual
- Taking accurate orders and communicating everything to the kitchen staff
- Striving for perfection in every detail related to cleanliness and presentation
- Liaising with other departments to exceed residents' expectations
- Using the till system, managing payments, and reporting stock levels to the manager
- Following all relevant health & safety standards and regulations
To shine as a Zasbi ambassador, you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail - you pick up on the little things that make a big difference
- A desire for service excellence and going above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Outstanding communication skills - polite and positive, professional and personable
- High standards of personal presentation & grooming to leave a great first impression
- A passion for surprising and delighting and reassuring and respecting all residents
- A confident, and welcoming demeanour and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- The flexibility to work shifts as required Monday to Sunday
- Documented evidence of eligibility to live and work in the UK, without restrictions
Your experience will include:
- At least 1 year within a 5-star hotel environment
- Hospitality experience of events
- Working within a luxury setting (highly desirable)
- Delivering first-class service & care
- A good understanding of food, wines, spirits, and cocktails
- Working well alone or as part of a team
- Effectively managing complaints
The Zasbi promise
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the Zasbi team, make your mark, and transform your career.
Thanks to our exceptional training pathway and expanding development portfolio, the potential for career growth is as limitless as your ambition.
As well as a competitive salary, your package will include 28 days’ holiday, full staff uniform, and a professional and dynamic environment to inspire you to shine.
Together, let's shape the future of luxury service excellence.