Wellness Manager - Central London
Zasbi specialises in the management of luxury spas and private wellness clubs within the residential sector.
From our luxury, prime and super prime developments across Central London, we offer next-level experiences that residents and their guests want to repeat.
We obsess over every detail to deliver the highest standard of service: relaxing, discrete, and exclusive. That's the Zasbi way.
To achieve this, the Zasbi culture is built on a foundation of recruiting world-class talent and helping them reach their potential whether it’s in hospitality, leisure, consultancy, or events.
We create environments where every team member has the opportunity to nurture their talent, discover new strengths, and shine brighter.
About the role
As the full-time Wellness Manager at our flagship residential development in the heart of London, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and administering an annual plan of development for the spa with the Operations Manager
- Identifying and marketing opportunities to maximise the use of the spa facilities
- Leading, coaching, developing, and inspiring your team to deliver a 5-star experience every day
- Instilling a culture of service excellence, a drive for results, and exemplary health and safety record
- Ensuring the spa is always immaculate and safe so residents feel like the first person to use it
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with the Estate Management team
- Managing the procurement of amenities using our procurement system and HR processes
To shine as a Zasbi ambassador, you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail - you pick up on the little things that make a big difference
- A desire for service excellence and going above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Outstanding communication skills - polite and positive, professional and personable
- A passion for surprising and delighting and reassuring and respecting all residents
- A confident, and welcoming demeanour and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Documented evidence of eligibility to live and work in the UK, without restrictions
Your experience will include:
- Working as a Spa/Leisure Manager within a luxury setting
- Providing outstanding service and care to customers
- Adaptable team management skills and the ability to multitask
- Thinking innovatively to maximise opportunities
The Zasbi promise
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the Zasbi team, make your mark, and transform your career.
Thanks to our exceptional training pathway and expanding development portfolio, the potential for career growth is as limitless as your ambition.
As well as a competitive salary, your package will include 28 days’ holiday, full staff uniform, and a professional and dynamic environment to inspire you to shine.
Together, let's shape the future of luxury wellbeing excellence.
- PRET Scheme after 3 months employment
- Cycle to work Scheme after 3 months employment.
- Private Health and Dental Care after 12 months employment