Food & Beverage/Cocktail Attendant - London
Are you ready to join Mayfair's best venue in the capitol?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Metropolitan Gaming, one of the fastest growing casino businesses in the UK, join us on our mission as we define our position as a leading brand in the luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors and hospitality.
We are recruiting for a Cocktail Attendant to join the best hospitality team in Mayfair.
If you are looking to join an exciting but rewarding company where growth opportunities are available then look no further.
We also offer lucrative employee benefits; some are a taste of what we offer:
- Service charge
- Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Service Charge + Tips + Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am.
What the role entails:
- Ability to excel in customers needs and expectations.
- Previous hospitality experience within a fine dining establishment.
- Strong understanding of anticipating customer needs.
- Ability to work within a faced paced environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, appropriate relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A team player.
- Communicate in clear and concise English.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.