Bars Manager - Bath, Somerset
Salary: £32,500 per annum
Hotel Indigo Bath, Bath
Set in a beautiful honey coloured Georgian terrace is the boutique Hotel Indigo Bath. Grade one listed our building is steeped in history and sits in the peaceful street of South Parade, just steps away from the centre of Bath. Surrounded by culture Bath is famous for romance, literature and historic architecture; our boutique hotel is a great base to explore this wonderful city.
Our 166 rooms have been perfectly designed with our guests and the city in mind. Modern and stylish they reflect the influences of the architects and novelists who made Bath famous for its story telling and passionate social scene. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
But Hotel Indigo Bath is more than just a Hotel; we also the home of The Elder Restaurant, a sumptuous yet informal dining experience where our guests are taken on a journey of discovery by our knowledgeable and passionate team. We also offer a private dining suite and eight adjoining guestrooms feature to create the perfect stay for anyone visiting Bath.
This could be your opportunity to work somewhere completely unique, somewhere where you can be yourself, talk about the stories of our wonderful neighbourhood and put your stamp on the ever-evolving brand that is Hotel Indigo.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and talented Bar Manager to join our team. Working closely with the Restaurant Manager you’ll lead the team to exceed guests expectations by delivering an efficient, yet relaxed service through your hands -on approach. We like to describe our service as being well informed but relaxed and approachable and you’ll coach a team of Bartenders on delivering just that.
You will lead the Bars team with the setup, service and close down procedures. You will be responsible for the cellar and stock control, whilst ensuring all health, safety and hygiene standards are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for a Bar Manager with knowledge and experience in a similar role, having previously worked in high -profile bars. You will be used to high volume and delivering high standards whilst working under pressure. You’ll motivate, educate and inspire your team to deliver the best guest experience.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at all Castlebridge properties for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away. Rates start from £50 per night, with breakfast included.
- 50% off your bill when you dine in one of our Restaurants or Bars.
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programme to develop your career without a reduction in your pay.
- Cycle to work scheme " save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes.
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from just £1 per week.
- Referral schemes for referring your friends or family to join our team.
- Flexible shift patterns and contracts available to suit your lifestyle, we are 24/7 operation, meaning shift patterns to suit everyone.
- Monthly colleague recognition through our 5-Star Service rewards programme and monetary rewards for long service milestones.
- Use of Wagestream financial wellbeing platform, allowing you to access your pay as and when you need it.
- Employee Assistance Programme " free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you.
- An internal communications hub which acts as our very own social media platform, connecting you to your colleagues and the wider group in seconds.