Nail Technician - London
Want to be part of the UK’s No.1 voted Nail Salon?
Townhouse is the UK’s most talked about nail salon brand, reinventing the nail salon experience with luxury treatments in beautiful surroundings.
We are hiring ambitious Nail Technicians to join our team
Our salons have been featured on Made in Chelsea, in Vogue, Tatler, Glamour, Marie Claire, Sheerluxe and many more, as well as being a favourite to celebrities like Drake, Geri Halliwell and Kim Cattrall
Being a Townhouse Employee:
- £11.00 per hour plus 100% of tips directly to the nail technician.
- Private healthcare and wellness support – Benefit from the nail industry’s first private healthcare package including free telephone / video GP appointments and treatment in private hospitals if there is a long wait on the NHS
- Shopping discounts - a range of discounts on some of the largest brands to save you money everyday, including ASOS, M&S and Apple
- Birthday Pamper Party: During your birthday month, bring a friend for a free signature manicure/pedicure and a glass of bubbles
- Social Budget - Every month your manager gets a budget to spend pampering you and your team. Expect treats, lunch at work or a night out – to be agreed with your manager!
- Holiday on us: An extra day paid holiday on your annual allowance for every whole year you have been with Townhouse - up to 5 extra days!
- Employee Discount: 75% discount on treatments (not valid on Saturdays or in December)
- Harrods Discount: 25% off Harrods Beauty & Food & 33% off Fashion (Harrods based employee’s only)
- ELEMIS Discount: 50% off products and 20% off the spa (All employees)
- Free training: learn nail art and advanced techniques
- Refer a Friend: Earn up to £550 for every successful hire you introduce to Townhouse
- Interest free advance - To cover you for any emergencies and to avoid interest costs, we will provide up to a £50 advance for every day you have worked for us in a month
The role of a Townhouse Nail Technician:
- To deliver high quality treatments and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with general salon duties such as keeping the salon presentable and replenishing stock
- Nail Techs assist with other duties where necessary including training, front of house and giving support to the rest of the team
- Nail Tech with salon experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent spoken English
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy or equivalent preferred (but not essential)
NAIL TECH / MANICURIST / NAIL ARTIST
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Our Founder Juanita Huber-Millet launched Townhouse with one goal: to elevate the nail salon experience.
We’ve thrown away the rulebook and reinvented it for the modern age, using years of industry research to perfect every aspect from start to finish. Say hello to flawless treatments, beautiful salons, and impeccable service that you can rely on every time.