Sales Manager U.K. EMEA - Fitness Equipment
- Up to £55,000 basic + £40,000 budgeted commission year one
- Hybrid/remote/London/Berkshire/U.K. Travel
Our client is a developer, supplier and operator within the holistic health and fitness market who have developed the most advanced and revolutionary piece of equipment offering users a whole-body workout, supported by live digital and on-demand classes giving users the flexibility to work out in the gym, studio class environment or at home.
Having launched the product in the U.K and overseas with critical acclaim, they are now looking to aggressively grow and are looking to appoint a Sales Manager to build the sales and distribution network across UK, Europe and Global territories.
Person we are looking for:
- A proven track record selling fitness equipment/solutions into the U.K. health and fitness market with a ready to go network of contacts.
- Good fitness industry and fitness product knowledge.
- Highly organized with experience in mapping out markets and planning sales strategy.
- Hands-on approach to sales because this is the first sales appointment for the business.
- Living within commuting distance of London or Berkshire for product demonstrations and senior meetings.
- The flexibility to travel U.K. wide and eventually overseas.
- Ideally experience in scaling a business and building high performing sales teams.
- Ideally experience selling a premium product/solution into the Luxury/boutique/Premium segments of Fitness, Corporate, hospitality and residential markets.
- Excited at the proposition of working for a disruptive, growing, ambitious business.
The remuneration includes of basic of £40,000 up to £55,000 depending on experience with a budgeted commission of £40,000 for year one sales.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.