Assistant Manager Production - Automation- Ship Based
Location: Fleet - Ship Based
Employment type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Are you a charismatic person who can adapt to difficult situations during live productions? Are you thoughtful, can you remain composed under pressure, and can you solve urgent problems? Are you someone who can work better together to provide the smoothest and best productions with pride? Are you someone who loves delivering great service and experiences, and delivers excellence?
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager Production – Automation:
- Provide the management of automated operation
- Stage design for large shows, cabarets, bands, various musical programmes and much more
- Coordinate with others to ensure a complete and seamless production
- Deputise for the Production Manager when required
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety guidelines and regulations.
The following experiences are essential:
- Experience of operating, maintaining and repairing stage automation systems
- Supervising a small team
- Good knowledge of health and safety within production and experience of working with risk assessments
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential and attractive company benefits. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
During the recruitment and on boarding process we may not be able to offer an exact start date, but as soon as we do we will let you know and make sure you have plenty of notice and support to get ready for your adventure with us.
Crew are recommended to be up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations prior to joining a ship, if available.