Marketing Manager - Central London
We are in search of an accomplished Marketing Manager to drive our hospitality brand to new heights. Your role will be pivotal in shaping and implementing innovative marketing strategies, spanning events, digital platforms, and brand management. If you're a seasoned marketing professional with a passion for the hospitality industry, and possess a keen eye for both creativity and data-driven insights, we invite you to join our team and play a key role in shaping the future of our brand.
Please note that all of our roles are on site and we do not offer hybrid working.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the Marketing & Communications department within the store.
- Partners with corporate marketing team to build and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy and budget designed to drive awareness, traffic, and sales and ensuring maximum ROI and cost-effectiveness
- Collaborates with the senior leadership team to understand and define store marketing programs and develop related local marketing activities.
- Manages providing guidance and leadership to the Marketing team: hires, assigns, schedules, trains, motivates, and evaluates performance.
- Identify market trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences to inform marketing strategies.
- Collaborates interdepartmentally to plan and execute in-store, public and private events.
- Manages directly external stakeholders, such as PR agency and others
- Leads all digital initiatives, including social media, email marketing and advertising, to optimise brand presence and customer interaction
- Oversees end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns and activations, from concept development to delivery and reporting, ensuring consistency across various channels.
- Actively identifies and fosters strategic key partnerships to enhance the brand's reach and explores cross-promotional opportunities within the local hospitality landscape
- Protects Eataly's brand and ensures marketing activities and promotions are properly communicated both internally and externally through graphics and PR content and crises management if needed.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing (ideally hospitality background), with prior managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of the London marketplace and competitor analysis.
- Knowledge of and contacts in the London food industry.
- Knowledgeable about Italian culture, preferrable if fluent in Italian.
- Availability to work on-site 5 days a week.
- Experience in the food and beverage or retail industry, ideally in Italian cuisine.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and relationship-building skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams.
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and bank holidays when required.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or another related field.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.