Pub Supervisors & Shift/ Team Leaders - London
Salary: £12.00 – £13.62 (venue specific)
Inc tronc at some pubs with additional tips and incentives
Here at Market Taverns we have 13 incredible pubs across central London.
Each pub is unique and different to one another, but every pub delivers incredible service, has great products & is all about the good energy.
We offer great autonomy to the management team ensuring the voices, opinions & suggestions are heard.
We are looking for EXPERIENCED Pub Supervisors to join the MT family. As a Pub Supervisor you are an integral part of the management team helping to run shifts, train new team members & dazzle our customers.
As a MT Pub Supervisor, we expect only the most positive outlook as we like to have lots of fun whilst we work in true hospitality fashion.
What we offer as a Pub Supervisor.
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- Free pint Fridays
- 25% off food and drinks across all 13 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- O2 Academy tickets
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licensed Trade Charity – a platform for your wellbeing
- Regular employee surveys and a platform for your feedback and ideas
- Management training programmes & apprenticeships
- External training
We are looking for people who take the Hospitality Industry seriously and truly loves to deliver an epic service. You must have experience in opening & closing venues, running a shift & leading a team
If you would like to be a Pub Supervisor then please get in touch. We currently have a vacancy in Bloomsbury & Chelsea
If you would like to be considered for the role of Pub Supervisor, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial interview
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.