Personal Trainer - Manchester
At Ultimate Performance (U.P.) we are hiring Personal Trainers to join our U.P. Manchester team.
You can be as green and new to the industry as they come. Our goal would be to educate and mould you as one of the future leaders of U.P., just as we have already done with some of the Trainers who joined us as Juniors on our first Junior Training Scheme in 2012.
We are a meritocracy and only care about your ability to get the job done and your overall potential.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Aptitude can be taught but you do need to look hard at yourself before you apply to UP. We are not an easy company to work for because we demand that you deliver your very best performance every single time. This is the UP way and it is a non-negotiable quality that we are looking for.
Alongside the right attitude, to even be considered for one of our coveted positions, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Relentless hard work.
- That you are not frightened to reflect inwards and examine your motives.
- That you seek out and continue to learn from your own mistakes.
- An investment in others.
- Ambition and persistence in your desire to better yourself.
- The ability to provide U.P. clients’ a great service and high professional standards.
So, if you are interested in a role that will allow you to:
- Work alongside some of the leading trainers in the fitness industry as a team.
- Work in a culture where results - not numbers - are the name of the game. We take care of the sales and marketing so you have the time to focus on what matters as a Trainer.
- Take part in a full education program while also being provided your own mentor.
- Have the support and guidance to build a genuine career within the fitness industry, so that you can grow into the right long-term role for you.
- Deliver personal training through our own company app, while we continue to work behind the scenes to revolutionize the technology available to you as a Trainer.
- Be pushed to never accept anything less than your very best.
- Be provided with the possibility to travel around the world.
Then hit APPLY today to be considered and discuss further with the U.P. team!
Hours: Full time
OTE: £23,500 - £33,500
U.P. does not provide Personal Trainer qualifications and so requires all applicants to have already attained their Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, or equivalent qualification. If you’re not currently a qualified PT or need further certification to become a PT, you will need to contact an education provider to gain your qualifications. Ultimate Performance has partnered with The Health and Fitness Institute to provide access to their courses, and we will guarantee you an interview with U.P. once you qualify with THFI.
Please note that all U.P. Trainers need a valid right to work, therefore we ask queries around this within the application process to determine whether sponsorship consideration is required by Ultimate Performance. It poses no potential limitation to your application.
Your data will be stored by Ultimate Performance and will be used by our HR and recruitment teams for the purpose of managing your application.
* Hours: full-time, including early mornings and late evenings in your first year of service.