Personal Trainer - Greater Manchester
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Freelance, Zero hours contract
Are you an experienced Personal Trainer looking for an exciting new opportunity in a busy fitness environment? Do you have a Level 3 qualification and class experience in Spin, HIIT, and other circuit-based fitness classes? If so, énergie Fitness Ricky Hatton is looking for you!
The énergie Group has been an innovator and disruptor in the UK and Ireland fitness market for more than a decade. We are building clubs for the future that provide affordable fitness with personality, service, and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and breaking down the barriers of intimidation. We are looking for passionate, energetic, ambitious individuals who want to take the stage and be a part of an énergie movement that will change lives.
As an experienced Personal Trainer at énergie Fitness Ricky Hatton, your key purpose will be to make personal training an integral and important element of the énergie member experience. You will be responsible for enabling personal training clients to maintain their lifestyle, fitness, and health goals, as well as creating profitable and sustainable personal training accounts with new and existing customers. You will deliver creative, innovative, and inspiring personal training programs that sustain member retention at industry-beating levels, while also delivering classes to the highest standards. You will obtain leads and reviews to support the sales team and drive sales to support the business model. You will plan challenges, gym workouts, and social media content outlined by the General Manager and carry out general cleaning duties in line with the club's health and safety plan.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high-quality personal training sessions and classes to members
- Create profitable and sustainable personal training accounts with new and existing customers
- Deliver creative, innovative, and inspiring personal training programs that sustain member retention at industry-beating levels
- Deliver classes to the highest standards • Obtain leads and reviews to support the sales team and drive sales to support the business model
- Plan challenges, gym workouts, and social media content outlined by the General Manager
- Carry out general cleaning duties in line with the club's health and safety plan
- Carry out general gym and shift tasks on an 8-to-12-hour basis per week in return for reduced personal training rent
- Level 3 Personal Training qualification or equivalent
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- 1+ year of personal training experience
- Spin Class Qualified
- Exercise to Music (Desirable)
What can you expect?
At énergie Fitness Ricky Hatton, you can expect to feel part of a team that will provide a competitive salary and commission, career advancement, and exceptional job satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy, dynamic environment with a supportive team and grow your personal training business.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
If you think you have what it takes to be an exceptional Personal Trainer at énergie Fitness Ricky Hatton, please apply today!