National Community Health & Active Well-being Manager - Remote/Hybrid/Nationwide Travel
Up to £50,000 + car+ excellent benefits
We are looking for a National Community Health & Active Well-being Manager to lead, develop and drive the health and active wellbeing agenda for an award-winning health, fitness and leisure operator with sites across the Northwest, Midlands and Southeast of England.
- Create targeted activities and programmes that are fully accessible and promoted by various mediums including outreach working and partnerships with other statutory and community bodies.
- Ensure access to children and families through targeted local interventions and working with local community organisations and partners.
- Contribute to the development of active environments through the delivery of local and strategic place-based interventions.
- Networking and creating meaningful relationships to impact the strategy and the business with Integrated Care Systems, allied health professionals and social care services.
- To understand the strategic aims of UK Active, CIMSPA and other key stakeholders in relation to health and wellbeing and the impact to their business and the opportunities they bring.
- Build and maintain relationships with Voluntary Sector Partners, Government Departments and Health Bodies.
- Understand the direction of public health by working across the Integrated Care System and involved in the Integrated Care Boards.
- Hold a degree, relevant leisure management or health/fitness qualification within this field.
- Significant experience in developing Community and Wellbeing initiatives in health, fitness, leisure, and other public settings.
- Proven experience of successfully implementing place-based community programmes with exceptional results.
- Proven experience of developing meaningful working relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and customers.
- Experience developing operating budgets and proven track record of achieving key performance measures.
- Successful contributor to a senior management team in a fast-growing business environment.
- Experience of working in a role covering a large geography.
- Hold a UK Driving License and flexible to travel throughout England.
- Up to £50,000 basic salary
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme.
- Company car
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A range of benefits to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family such as Employee Assistance Programme, Simply Health Plans, Annual Leave Purchase Scheme and more.
- Access to a huge range of discounts and exclusive deals such as Merlin Attractions, Mobile Phone discounts, Cinema discounts, Leisure, and Hospitality discounts
- Committed to professional and personal development with a wide range of training and coaching opportunities to expand your capabilities.
For more Information, please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.