About the role:
As engineer of the Maintenance team at The Chelsea Townhouse, you are the reason our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Maintenance Assistants work as part of a team to impress our Guests, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations from Check in right through check out, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be part of a small and dedicated team of individuals across 11 Cadogan Gardens, 20 Cadogan Gardens & The Chelsea Townhouse ready to respond to the maintenance needs arising on a day to day basis, and a proactive resourceful solution seeker.
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Assistant at The Chelsea Townhouse
- You will be confident and take ownership in attending to emergency calls for maintenance from all departments, ensuring all priority jobs are completed and respond to changes in job priorities at short notice.
- Ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, alswell as being aware of your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- You will be a teamworker and show flexibility in completing any other reasonable task as required by the Maintenance Manager
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety Procedures.
- You will also be covering some of the Maitenance responsibilities at our other 5 star property, 11 Cadogan Gardens & 20 Cadogan Gardens
- Electrical and plumbing experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Previous Hotel experience is desirable
What's In It For You?
- Monthly service charge
- 29 days of annual leave, including bank holidays
- Regular team gatherings and appreciation events
- Complimentary team meals
- Exclusive team rates and friends & family rates at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Exclusive team rates with Relais & Chateaux properties worldwide
- Exclusive team rates with London & Regional properties worldwide
- Discounts on spa treatments and products
- Discounts on all food & beverage offerings including the Cookery School at Chewton Glen
- Special gifts based on length of service
- Team referral programme
- Health cash plan
- Participation in the cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the buzz and pace of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!