Studio FIX is a new, luxury fitness studio occupying 7,500st/ft of Kensington High Street. Across three studios, Studio FIX offer Yoga, Barre, Lagree Megaformer, Boxing, Lift and HIIT classes, as well as fully stocked changing rooms, a coffee and juice lounge, and is fully wheelchair accessible.
Our Front of House Team are the first point of contact for everyone through our door, offering first class customer service, ensuring studio standards are maintained, and supporting the management and teaching team.
We’re looking for a reliable, proactive, driven and professional individual who is passionate about customer service and appreciates the positive impact a good interaction can have on someone’s day. Working for a start up is a constantly evolving environment so being able to adapt to change and be self-sufficient is key, as well as the confidence to work innovatively and bring new ideas forward.
The successful candidate will be someone who remains calm under pressure and thrives in busy environments!
- Meet, greet and welcome each client, checking them into class and ensuring health and safety protocols are met.
- Open and/or close studio, ensuring health and safety report is completed, alarms are on/off and door settings are secure.
- Proactive approach to sales of memberships and block bookings, shop stock and smoothies.
- Support management by ensuring studio standards remain “Instagram ready”.
- Support management by ensuring lounge is neat and welcoming, shop and back bar are fully stocked, and ensure stock take and ordering is reported to management on a weekly basis.
- Remain up to date on studio communications, instructor changes, time changes and offers, ensuring booking system and website are up to date.
- Have experience in or be prepared to learn to make coffee, protein smoothies and juice smoothies (training provided).
- Have experience in or be prepared to learn how to use MindBody booking system (training provided). Provide daily sales report.
- Remain up to date on the latest fitness, wellness and studio trends, as well as adaptive training trends. Proactive approach to ideas sharing, event or collaboration suggestions.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and spoken English, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in hospitality or leisure is desirable, preferably in a premium facility.
Flexibility to work shifts. Weekend work will be required.