Executive Assistant - Marylebone, London
Executive Assistant to the Founder and Creative Director
To act as his right-hand person, gatekeeper and his eyes and ears.
You will have :
Four or more years of experience in an EA / PA role for a founder / CEO with Experience in acting as the first point of contact, taking ownership. A proven ability to anticipate requirements and plan.
Proven project management skills and ideally someone who has worked in a creative industry such as fashion / media.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong time management. A flexible team player whist upholding confidentiality.
You will be based at TK Studios, 239-243 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QT
Organising and arranging private errands for the founder
- Monitoring and responding to incoming emails
- Diary management
- Point of contact between the founder and the team
- Booking travel
- Booking Doctor’s appointments
- Liaising with estate agent and tenants
- Organise contractors
- Paying bills such as utility bills/ council tax
- Organise and filing the information for lawyers/ solicitors
- Typing handwritten notes
- Arranging international travel itineraries like flights, transport, accommodations
Perks of joining the Comptoir community
Dining discounts to share with your friends and family throughout the UK Withdraw salary as you earn using Wagestream Save for your retirement with our Workplace Pension 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme via Hospitality Action