National Aquatics Manager - Hybrid/remote with Nationwide Travel
Circa £50,000 +excellent benefits
We are looking for a National Aquatics Manager to oversee the development and commercial performance of the swimming product for one of the leading leisure operators in the U.K.
- Manage the budgets and maximise revenue and margins across all their Aquatics Products; Lessons, Pool Programming, Aqua, Educational, Swim Membership, Swim Clubs and Hire.
- Working with key stakeholders (Operations, Marketing, Sales, Fitness, retail), suppliers and bodies to develop and deliver strategies to retain existing customers and attract new customers.
- Coach, support and drive a large team of Swimming Development Managers
- Ensure the operational quality and service delivery of their swim programming is of the highest standard.
- Drive commercial performance through the management of their key performance indicators and sales processes.
- Support with the mobilisation of new schools and business.
- Inspiring, supportive and collaborative leader.
- Strategic thinker and hands-on approach to delivering results.
- Proven track record in delivering tangible improvements commercially and on quality within a swimming/aquatics environment.
- Multi-site high volume commercial experience within aquatics potential as a Regional or National Swimming Development Manager/ Aquatics Manager/ swimming Product Manager.
- A qualified swimming instructor.
- Full clean driving licence and flexibility to travel extensively across the U.K.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, all travel expenses, contributory pension, phone and laptop. The biggest benefit is the company's investment in your professional development.