Leisure Attendant & Lifeguard - Sale Leisure Centre - Sale, Greater Manchester
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Trafford Leisure team, we are a Leading Leisure provider across Trafford and we work together to get the people of Trafford to move more everyday!
- Ensuring the safety of our customers by providing first-class lifeguard support
- Meeting and greeting customers and checking them into the centre for activities
- Preparing activity areas and equipment to meet the needs of the day’s programmes
- Responsible for ensuring the centre is presented to First Class standards of hygiene and cleanliness and taking action when needed, including regular cleaning duties.
Delivering at the heart we are looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual’s to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have
NPLQ QUALIFICATION NEEDED.
- For anyone age 16+
- Must be able to swim 50m in under 60 seconds
- Good communication skills
- Must enjoy working as part of a team
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification desirable
Working Hours: Full Time Hours (36.25)
Location: Sale Leisure Centre
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, raising to 25 days after 5 year service
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- Employee health scheme – including 24/7 access to GP and Confidential Counselling, Employee Assistant Programme and as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
Closing date: 24th NOVEMBER