Sports Activities Staff - Travel the world!
Royal Caribbean Cruises is looking for dynamic, top-quality individuals to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. If you are able to commit to a six month contract working at sea, share a cabin with one other person from your department and work 7 days a week then please read on! All salaries are paid in US dollars & are tax free; all meals & accommodation included. Flights paid.
Sports Staff need work experience of one year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities.
- Degree education in Sports related subject preferred.
- Public speaking experience a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions. Coaching experience a bonus.
- Ability to provide one-on-one rock climbing wall instruction, training provided.
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, etc.
- Ability to be trained on the Flowrider.
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.