Royal Hotel Scarborough
St. Nicholas Street, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 2HE
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working in the Royal Hotel Scarborough, pinpointed at the centre of Scarborough, and overlooking the beautiful South Bay. The Royal Hotel dates to the 1830s, and its grand imposing architecture, including The Royal's famous staircase and atrium, still bear all the hallmarks of the Regency Period.
The Royal Scarborough boasts 159 classically styled bedrooms as well as a favourable sea view Restaurant and the Java Lounge. We also cater for conferences & events, with 3 large function rooms that can accommodate up to 300 delegates.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be required too:
- Showcase a clear understanding of the hotels business strategies
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Represent Hotel in various events and exhibitions.
- Conduct sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to the hotel by clients.
- Provide quick and timely responses to enquiries and develop professional long-term business relationships.
- Support the hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
The successful candidate will have proven success in a similar role. Experience of developing and managing strong relationships with clients is essential, as well as demonstrating empathy towards customers and colleagues.
Visit our website to look at this stunning seaside Hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to get creative with your sales initiative.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 63 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.