Established in 2000, Size? specialises in supplying the finest products from the best brands in footwear, apparel, and accessories. Initially set up to trial edgier product collections before introducing them to the mass market through the JD fascia, the Size? offer has since grown to include its own roster of highly sought-after, worldwide exclusive product releases. Size? has grown to have stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, and Canada.
- Work alongside the store manager and assistant manager, to ensure the team delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- Key holder - assist in the opening and closing of the store and money handling.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquiries, providing the best possible outcome.
- Monitor the service of the sales team daily to ensure that targets are achieved, and where possible exceeded.
- Use business knowledge and reports to assist in product placement of key selling lines.
- Ensure the management of deliveries and stock handling in a timely manner, adhering to all stock control procedures to minimise stock loss and maximise profits.
- Uphold Company standards and act as a mentor, leader and positive role model to others, building and maintaining strong relationships that work collaboratively towards the common business goals.
- Conduct yourself in a way that represents Size?, in the most professional manner at all times.
- Ensure daily briefs and all relevant Head Office communications are shared and understood by all members of your team.
- Implement and delegate tasks with close follow up but lead by example with a hands-on approach.
- Aid with the induction and training of new starters, alongside the training and development of all existing colleagues to meet the company's expectations.
- Daily tasking requirements and replenishment systems, ensuring the sales floor is always replenished.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Continually engage with the visual team to develop merchandising skills, standards and commercial opportunities.
- Understand KPIs - Footfall, ATV, USP and Conversion and how to apply this to a store environment. Using these figures to drive, and where possible, exceed targets.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the Size? brand and the products we specialise in.
- Confident in communicating with our variety of consumers and always providing them with exceptional customer service.
- Experience in a supervisory role is preferred but not essential as a full induction and training & development program will be provided.
- Ambition, resourcefulness and someone who is looking for opportunities to learn more.
- Strong work ethic, places importance on effective time management.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, resilient.
- Problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Visual Merchandising would be advantageous.
- Commercially driven.
- Flexible with working hours in order to meet business needs.
We know our employees work tirelessly to make Size? the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Incremental Holiday Allowance
- Staff Discount on JD Group and other brands within the organisation
- Discounted Membership at JD Gyms
- Personal development opportunities to learn and develop at work.
Due to the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it takes time to review them all. If you don't hear back within two weeks of you applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Applications that meet the skills criteria will be contacted for a 1st stage meeting with the talent team. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to interview with the hiring manager.
Thank you again for your time.