Automation Developer - Leeds
Are you an experienced RPA Developer looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity?
Are you proficient with Ui Path and have a desire to play a significant role in re-shaping the Automation journey at Asda?
Do you enjoy being provided with autonomy and accountability for your work?
If you are a highly motivated and experienced RPA Developer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Then this role might be for you!
Asda is looking for an Automation Developer to join our Digital Strategy & Transformation Team. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing towards the design, development, testing and deployment of new automation solutions across the entire Asda business. You will work with team members and business partners to assess, design, and build intelligent automation solutions that will help us to improve efficiency, accuracy, and customer service.
- 2-3 years of experience in RPA development (ideally UiPath)
- Comprehensive knowledge or experience with the Scrum framework
- You will need an intrinsic desire to prevent re-work and create efficiencies which will shape your thinking around re-usable automation objects, Libraries and broad solutions
- Experience or examples of working with Microsoft SQL and other cloud-based databases
- Experience of working with published APIs
- Experience with MS Power App development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and facilitation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assess Intake Submissions for automation suitability
- Design and build intelligent automation solutions using UIPath, Microsoft SQL, and other cloud-based technologies
- Work with a cross functional Scrum team and business partners to implement and test automation solutions
- Provide support to existing automation deployments
- Collaborate with third-party partners to develop new automation initiatives
- Provide a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach to Automation, promoting a fast feedback cycle and be an advocate of keeping code simple, accountable and bug-free.
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
Discretionary company bonus Company pension up to 7% matched 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org