Soft Play Assistant - Orpington, London
Position: Soft play Assistant
Salary: 10.42 p.h plus Benefits
Location: The Walnuts Leisure Centre, Lych Gate, Orpington BR6 0TJ
Job Type: Flexible Zero hours (weekends and school holidays- to work in our Soft Play team at The Walnuts Leisure Centre to deliver Children's Parties).
Closing date: 30th December 2023
Key Duties include:
- Greet and serve customers in a friendly manner on arrival and explain rules and procedures
- Ensure customers have a valid receipt for the number of children entering the facility
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction on every visit and take every reasonable action to ensure this. Record compliments and complaints by following the QMS procedures
- Wear correct clean uniform with name badge
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure the area is safe, clean and warm before customers enter
- Undertake safety inspections and cleaning inspections.
- Undertake cleaning duties.
- Keep work areas clean and presentable at all times
- Report defective services, equipment and facilities
- Assist in the supervision of the play area and ensure that children are playing safely and adhering to the Rules of Play
- Monitor usage and assist children in distress
- Assist First Aid staff with accident management
- Help to conserve energy
Desirable Skills & experience:
*Excellent customer service
*Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
*Coordinating children's activities
*Maximising sales opportunities
*Basic food hygiene certificate preferable, but not essential, full training will be provided.
*Enhanced DBS will be required
In return you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you
* 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
* 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks.
* NEST pension.
* Early Pay- withdraw a part of your salary in advance of the pay day.
* New Employee Referral Bonus
* Access to 300 plus accredited courses for personal development
* Exceptional achievement award scheme.
* Employee Benefits Platform & salary sacrifice schemes.
* Health and Wellbeing Benefits including Health Assessments and checks.
We are an independent social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing through our range of accessible services. These include golf, swimming, gyms, bowling, social and health programmes at 20 locations across Bromley, the Midlands and Hampshire. We reinvest our profits into the long-term wellbeing of our local communities, and to date we've helped hundreds of thousands of people to live a happier and healthier lifestyle.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
* Satisfactory health clearance;
* Two satisfactory references;
* Proof of attainment of qualifications;
* Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
** Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role*
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.