Finance Business Partner - Solihull, West Midlands
Stonegate Group are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join us and provide financial support and guidance to the business, enabling them to make informed decisions and achieve the financial goals of the business.
The Finance Business Partner will act as a key liaison between the finance department and other departments within the company, ensuring effective communication and collaboration. Expertise in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and business partnering will be crucial in driving the financial success.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Conduct financial analysis, including variance analysis, profitability analysis, and financial performance evaluation.
- Prepare regular financial reports and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide insights and recommendations based on financial analysis to support decision-making processes.
- Business Partnering:
- Act as a trusted advisor to department heads and managers, providing financial expertise and guidance.
- Participate in crossfunctional teams, providing financial insights and support to drive business growth and profitability.
- Financial Planning and Strategy:
- Conduct financial modelling and scenario analysis to support strategic decisionmaking.
- Evaluate the financial impact of new initiatives, projects, and investments.
- Track benefits case of existing initiatives across the Group ensuring they remain on track to deliver the business case or identify where variances in assumptions may differ.
- The Finance Business Partner will also represent the finance department in meetings, presentations, and discussions with senior management.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field. A professional accounting qualification or studying towards (e.g., ACCA, CIMA) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner or similar role in the hospitality or food and beverage industry is preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills, with a solid understanding of financial metrics.
- Proficiency in financial modelling, forecasting, and budgeting techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Analytical mindset, with attention to detail and the ability to work with complex financial data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
A little bit about us…
The Solihull Pub Support Team offices are light and airy offices in Shirley, Solihull, where you will be greeted by our Welcome Team. We have free onsite secure parking with EV charging and cycle storage, a subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch, as well as an onsite pub used for social events. The offices are fully accesible.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you.