Finance Analyst - Solihull, West Midlands
Purpose of the Job
To build and develop planning, forecasting and budgeting models in Anaplan which feed into an integrated group reporting suite. Your analytical budgeting techniques, Anaplan modelling skills and communication skills will be vital to success in this role.
Anaplan is a market-leading planning, budgeting, and forecasting platform and experienced Anaplan developers have outstanding career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities – Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and provide an admin resource for existing Anaplan models, including:
- User Maintenance
- Ensuring data feeds, both in and out of Anaplan, are up to date.
- Managing user queries
- Making development changes as business need
- Develop existing budget models for:
- Leased & Tenanted Business
- Managed Business
- Craft Union Business
- Central Overheads
- Provide training and support for the business.
- Continuously improve our existing model and look for Anaplan use cases across the business to maximise our use for the tool.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Finance analyst or similar role in the hospitality or food and beverage industry is preferred.
- Strong understanding of principles involved in planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience with Anaplan or other planning software desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Analytical mindset, with attention to detail and the ability to work with complex financial data. - Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Operationally proficient with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver clear results.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Self-reliant, resilient and proactive.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, ideally with experience in budgeting and forecasting within Excel.
- A basic understanding of database structures (ideally experience using Snowflake)
A little bit about us…
The Solihull Pub Support Team offices are light and airy offices in Shirley, Solihull, where you will be greeted by our Welcome Team. We have free onsite secure parking with EV charging and cycle storage, a subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch, as well as an onsite pub used for social events. The offices are fully accesible.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you.