Junior IT Project Manager - Home based, with national travel
To plan and deliver IT change projects to the agreed time, quality and cost standards. Ensure that projects follow the Stonegate project governance framework. Work with IT colleagues to ensure that projects align with the IT strategy. Work to ensure that business colleagues are fully engaged and can contribute to successful project delivery.
This role is home based, with travel including to our Head Office in Solihull. You must be able to travel to our offices at least 1-2 twice a week, depending on the number of projects you will be working on at any one time.
Key Responsibilities – Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy and Planning:
- Able to identify needs that must be addressed within Projects.
- Work with the Senior Project Manager to ensure project plans are comprehensive, deliverable and appropriately resourced.
- Capacity to identify and minimise risks.
- Support continuous improvement of IT Business Change Team process and procedures.
- Maintain Project plans.
- Maintain Project Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies Log (RAID).
- Produce Project Reports.
- Produce and complete Stonegate Project Management Governance documentation.
Development and Deployment:
- Facilitate input into the IT Operations, Architecture, Infrastructure and Support Teams to ensure adequate collaboration, support, testing and planning as required.
- Facilitate input into the wider Business Project Stakeholders to ensure adequate collaboration, support, testing and planning as required.
- Communicate Project progress to all stakeholders.
- Support and/or lead Project workstream meetings.
- Facilitate Project review meetings with the Senior PM or Programme Manager, as required.
- Build effective relationships with all Project team members.
- Deputise for the Project Manager as and when deemed appropriate.
- Assist in maintenance of budget expenditure and financial controls.
- Work with suppliers to agree workable technical solutions and realistic plans for delivery.
- Maintain relationships with all key supplier contacts.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Numerate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Software
- Positive, confident and approachable
- Demonstrable Project Management experience or similar experience of representing a workstream
- Hospitality experience
- Understanding of PRINCE2 and/or AGILE methods (or appropriate practical experience)
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you.