Kitchen Team Member - Waltham Forest, London
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. A lovely warm and welcoming pub with fire places for the winter nights. The two gardens are something to behold with heated pergolas and secluded seating available, a must for those hot summer days. We are passionate about great British food, we serve a traditional pub and dining menu with all the great classic dishes but with a premium twist. Our rich heritage of cask ales, newer craft beers and extensive gin and wine selection make us one of Chingford’s best loved local pubs. Quiz nights, bingo nights, great food deals and little treats for our four legged customers are just a few things that make this pub great.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld.
Up to £11 per hour