Chef De Partie - London
Chef de Partie
35,000 per annum
On-going training & development
Medicash - Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments. (Includes up to four dependent children)
Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
Entertainment discounts - Up to 55% off cinema tickets
Health & wellbeing discounts - Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
Travel discounts - Discounts for holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
Shopping discounts - Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards. Many of the Shopping Cards can be reloaded, and some can be used online to double your savings with existing online offers
- Meals on duty
- Travel Loan (after 3 months service)
- Vodaphone discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 3 days additional leave, following return from Maternity
- Day off for Babies first birthday
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Professional subscriptions
The National Theatre, one of the UK's leading arts venues, reaches millions of people each year through live and digital programming, creating, and sharing performances in London, across the UK and internationally. The organisation strives to be accessible, inclusive, and sustainable. It empowers artists and craftspeople to make world-leading work, inspires young people, and works with communities. Based in the heart of London's South Bank, the venue is home to multiple performance spaces and is attended by over a million people annually, operating year-round to provide a welcoming space for audiences and visitors alike.
NT Food and Drink, a partnership formed between Levy UK & I (part of Compass Group), KERB Events and the National Theatre, enhances the experience of visitors to the NT. Through delivery of great hospitality across the building and with a wide range of venues from Espresso bars, cafes, theatre bars or pubs and restaurants, whether theatre-going or not, we're able to meet the needs of our guest and add to their experience of visiting this iconic venue.
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- To look after the team in the kitchen in the absence of the Sous / Head Chef
- To prepare mis en place lists and place orders as requested
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or NT Food and Drink Management.
- To attend training sessions when required.
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK's most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I