Kitchen Team Member - Hereford, Herefordshire
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. A traditional and beautifully half-timbered pub, The Imperial Inn is right at the heart of historic Hereford and a local favourite. With good pub food, and a wide range of drinks on offer, from cocktails to craft ales, local and national beers and ciders. The pub is a local favourite for our guests who want to come for both casual and celebratory dining with Sky Sports available. We have a large beer garden with open and sheltered areas and outside bar for those lazy summer days. On the first floor we have a separate function area which can be hired for special occasions or meetings.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld.