Cleaner - St Helens, Merseyside
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking for a part time job to fit nicely around a busy lifestyle?
Want a flexible part time role just Monday – Wednesday?
If so, we have a job for you!
We are currently recruiting a temporary Cleaner to work with our team at Salisbury House, 1 Phoenix Brow, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 1SA
Our client is a Christian Charity whose mission is to meet human needs without discrimination.
The site offers a wide range of services to include supporting those with addiction, mental health, homelessness, and individuals who have been involved in the criminal justice system.
Owing to the unpredictable environment, this role will require a candidate who is strong willed, empathetic, and who accepts people from all walks of life. You will be socially aware and unafraid of working in an environment that can at times be challenging.
Perks of the job
- Part time – 15 hours per week - temporary 6 month role with the possibility to move to permanent
- £11.21 per hour
- 5/7 including some weekend work
- Shifts ranging between 7am – 12.30pm
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance / Pension scheme
- Uniform is provided
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases after 3 full years service
- Cycle to work / Refer a friend scheme
- A wide range of perks including MyStaffShop discounts (save money on your weekly supermarket shop!), Nest pension, Life assurance, online e-learning and much more!
What you'll be doing
- General public area cleaning, including corridors, stairwells, toilets etc.
- Bedroom and ensuite cleaning including changing linens
- Deep cleaning on vacant rooms
- Work effectively without supervision
- Clean designated areas and areas notified at short notice
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Ensure that all equipment is sorted correctly and is in good working order
- Report any equipment defects promptly
- Ensure that all deadlines for completion of work are met
- Ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
- DBS required
- Confident team player
- Previous cleaning experience
- Works well under supervision and follows instructions