Lifeguard - Sandbach Leisure Centre - Sandbach, Cheshire
Job Type: Full Time - 37 hours per week (Part Time / Job Share will be considered)
FLEXIBLE & REWARDING JOB ALERT!
Our Pool Lifeguard job is a LIFESAVING OPPORTUNITY and perfect for anyone wanting a career in Leisure.
Starting salary of over £20k (pro rata)!
Help people of all ages live well & for longer by giving them a safe and happy experience when they come swimming. Pool Lifeguards ensure swimmers and non-swimmers keep coming back to their local swimming pool time and time again to enjoy activities such as lane swimming, pool parties, family swims and swimming lessons - creating lasting happy memories of their local swimming pool.
If you enjoy working as part of a team & making people smile, our Pool Lifeguard job is perfect for you!
Everybody swimming pools are open 7 days a week – generally from 6am to 10pm (subject to each pool’s programme) and our lifeguards work on shift rota basis across the week and weekends. We’re particularly keen to hear from people available to work during the daytime or term time only, but do still apply if you can only do evenings and weekends as flexible hours may be available.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!