CSR Manager - London Bridge, London
Location: Cottons Centre
Being curious and open to new ideas? It's an iQ thing.
iQ is one of the UK's biggest providers of student accommodation, committed to giving our 30,000 students in 77 sites across 29 UK cities their best year yet. Our London- and Manchester-based support teams are the oil that keeps the iQ wheels turning, providing our brilliant site teams (circa 600 employees) with everything they need to deliver a fantastic student experience every day.
The iQ Support functions cover everything from Real Estate and Legal to Marketing, People and Finance, but what we all have in common is our uncompromising commitment to doing the right thing, even when nobody's watching. It's an iQ thing.
What makes a great iQer? iQers are a pretty special bunch. Our team is bursting with independent thinkers and problem solvers, who join us to explore what's possible and build a career as part of a diverse, fun and supportive team. If you have people skills, personality and potential, you're already our cup of tea Ready to feel like you've got the best job ever?
We are looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager in a brand new role here at iQ to oversee the strategic direction and implementation of iQ's ‘Thrive' objectives. This role is responsible for the design and development of the partnerships, approaches and implementation plans that deliver our wellbeing and social good programmes. The role is also responsible for the communication, internal engagement and reputation building against each of these programmes and iQ's wider Thrive and sustainability agenda.
Key role responsibilities
- Designs and delivers the iQ Thrive (social) programme activity in line with the strategic direction.
- Designs the measures for our Feel Good and Give Back programmes to ensure that they are impactful and deliver against our overarching goals.
- Main liaison with all external partners and charities, managing existing relationships and delivering new partnerships to enhance our programmes and deliver greater impact.
- Delivers a strong narrative and programme of storytelling and thought leadership around social mobility, employability and wellbeing across all of iQ's owned channels, and with stakeholders to drive positive reputation.
- Designs and delivers programme narratives, communication and engagement plans across all social programmes, working with key stakeholders.
- Leads campaign planning and delivery to promote iQ's Social Good programmes to key stakeholders and media
- Focus on integration with and innovation through digital platforms and selected partnerships.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering CSR programmes at a corporate level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a creative flair
- Experience in managing relationships, networks and Corporate Partnerships
We work a hybrid working model with 2/3 days in our office in London Bridge.
Apply today and find out what it's like to work at iQ!
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension: we match your contributions up to 8%
- Gym Discounts
- Life Assurance
- Access to thousand's of discounts and offers at shops you know and love
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working policy