Assistant Manager Live in Available - Marlow
If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as an Assistant Manager. We're independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family - you'll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
So, if you're as passionate as we are about delivering attentive, full table service and would enjoy helping to create a memorable family dining experience then you could be our next Assistant Manager at Chicken & Grill pubs, an important part of the McMullen's family. We can offer you....
- A competitive salary
- An achievable bonus scheme
- Shift flexibility
- 60% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 20% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Great live in accommodation with ensuite if required
- A share of gratuities
- Fantastic career development through McMullen's GROW Programme - currently over half of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A valued position in a progressive company who treat people as a name, not a number
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding guest service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen GROW Programme.
Salary up 29,378 live out/ 25,816 live in