Gym Manager - Aberdeen Kittybrewster
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Gym Manager?
With structured career development programmes and plans to double in size in the next few years, there has never been a better time to join us on our growth journey.
As the UK’s largest gym operator, PureGym currently serves more than 1.2 million members and has an estate that spans more than 500 gyms globally.
Reporting into a Cluster Manager, you will be part of a talented team of Gym Managers and fitness professionals focussed on creating an exceptional member experience and first-class standards.
You will manage a team within your own club but will be expected to build close working relationships with other Gym Managers within your cluster, working together to strengthen performance across the area.
A varied role, with responsibility for everything from financials to people development, you will focus on the following:
- Drive the performance of your club by investing time in the detail behind your club’s results and setting action plans for improvement, including always ensuring a safe & legal environment
- Establish a highly engaged team of Personal Trainer/Fitness Coaches and an Assistant Gym Manager; understand what motivates each of them and coaching and developing them to realise their full potential
- Deliver an excellent member experience in your club through a constant focus on service and standards
- Ensure our internal ‘Fit to Run’ rhythm and routine is central to a shared team goal of getting things ‘right first time’
If this sounds like your perfect next role, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Previous management experience and a passion for fitness and wellbeing
- The ability to create a great place to work – and workout – for your team and gym members, embodying our mantra of ‘Everybody Welcome’ in all that you do
- A passion for helping your team reach their full potential in a culture of coaching and high-support, high-challenge
- You’ll be comfortable with numbers; able to use insights to drive a culture of continuous improvement in your club as well as commercial results
- A desire to do the right thing. Driving results is important – and how you do this - with resilience, confidence, and integrity is equally vital to success in this role
Please apply ASAP with your CV.