Assistant Gym Manager - Enfield, London
Are you looking for your next challenge as Assistant Gym Manager?
With structured career development programmes and plans to double in size in the next few years, there has never been a better time to join us on our growth journey.
As the UK’s largest gym operator, PureGym currently serves more than 1.2 million members and has an estate that spans more than 500 gyms globally.
Alongside the Gym Manager, you will play a hands-on role to create a great place to work – and workout – for both your team and gym members.
This is a varied role, involved with everything from member experience to team development, you will focus on the following:
- Deliver an excellent member experience in the club through a constant focus on service and standards, alongside the Gym Manager
- Support the Gym Manager to bring in new joiners through different activities, including club outreach and community events
- Hiring new team members, including proactively developing a talent pipeline
- Use your mentoring and coaching skills to support Personal Trainer/Fitness Coaches in their career journeys and help them reach their potential
If this sounds like your perfect next role, here’s what we’re looking for:
- The ability to help everyone in the gym team be the best version of themselves
- A passion for fitness and wellbeing
- Someone who embodies our mantra of ‘Everybody Welcome’ in all that they do
- A desire to do the right thing. Driving results is important – and how you do this - with resilience, confidence, and integrity is equally vital to success in this role
- A Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification, and experience teaching group exercise
Please apply with your CV ASAP.