Crystal Ski Childcare Host - EU Nationals - Work Abroad
- Location: Flexible
- Workplace: Onsite
- Type of contract: Flexible contract (working abroad)
- Working time: NA
- Job ID: 120920
If you love the mountains life, have a passion for skiing & snowboarding, and are an experienced Qualified Childcare professional, then join the Crystal Ski Team this winter! You can be our next colleague who will work overseas creating everlasting memories for children.
To apply for this role, you must
- Have an EU passport or the right to work and live in France or Italy.
- Be available from 25.11.2023 until 30.04.2024.
- Hold a recognized Childcare Qualification and a First Aid Certificate.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver a magical development programme for kids aged 6 months to 8 years.
- Deliver family Welcome Meetings and promote the services on offer.
- Provide basics of feeding, changing and creating lots of fun during the day and evening.
- Work with hoteliers regarding cleaning, maintenance and organising children’s lunches.
- Deliver our high standards of Childcare and Health & Safety Guidelines.
- Build rapport with parents and providing feedback; promoting availability of services.
- Preparing children and their equipment for ski lessons and pre-booked activities.
- Working with the Ski School to make sure children are in the correct class.
- Showcasing the kid’s successes at an end of week presentation.
- You hold a recognised Childcare Qualification
- You hold or are willing to get a valid First Aid Certificate
- You genuine love and have experience working with kids of all ages
- A great team player who can also work independently
- Confident communicating with colleagues, kids, parents and suppliers
- Passionate about being and living in the mountains with an interest in winter outdoor life
- Efficient and organised with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proud to look and feel great in your Crystal Ski uniform
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Additional languages and the ability to drive in winter conditions are advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary*, Private Health Insurance, Flights, Company iPad & Uniform are standard.
- We will also provide you with an accommodation. Depending on your role & location, you may be sharing a bedroom with another colleague.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our Learning Hub, Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Summer work in our Lakes & Mountains or Beach program and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
*Salary Range from 1550€ – 2160€ per month*
*Dependent and in line with cost of living and minimum wages in each country
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#Crystal #CrystalJobs #WorkHardSkiHard #TUIDestinationJobs #LetsTUIIt