Human Resources Officer - Blackfriars, London
Salary: £33,600 + Service Charge
ust some of the benefits you will enjoy as Human Resources Officer
- 12 complimentary hotel nights a year across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Free meals in our colleague restaurant
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Business attire laundered complimentary
- Headspace membership and access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will do as Human Resources Officer
- Support the smooth running of the HR department in a generalist role in addition to living and promoting the Hyatt values
- Alongside the HR Director and HR Coordinator, you will assist in the day to day operation of HR, including Colleague Engagement, Relations, Wellbeing, Performance and Absence Management
- Quickly building rapport with our teams you will be able to provide advice and support to them across a variety of job functions
- Be involved in the recruitment of various roles at all levels and across multiple departments within the hotel
- Be responsible for HR-related administration in relation to the Colleague Journey, including on-boarding and orientation of new colleagues
- Lead and take part in all colleague engagement activities and help to create a positive and fun culture for colleagues to promote team spirit and maintain colleague morale
- This is a fast paced and versatile role, which requires you to prioritise and balance the demands of a busy work environment
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opened in May 2023, the hotel boasts a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the ever-growing Hyatt family which has 1150 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Being part of Hyatt means always having space to be you. We are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion. Our global teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities and identities.
Join a team that is making travel more human. Connected. Sustainable. Here, everyone's role matters. Opportunities are yours to shape. Your individuality is celebrated. At the heart of Hyatt is our shared belief that hospitality is more than just a job – it’s a career for people who care.
Next steps: Apply today for this Human Resources Officer role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!