Stores Assistant - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team?
Are you looking for a full time position, Monday – Friday only where no day is the same?
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Person to be a part of our team in Catterick Garrison, DL9 3LR
Perks of the job
- £10.42 per hour
- Full time, 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Shifts ranging between 8am – 4.30pm
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free meal on shift
- Free on site parking
- Life assurance and Pension scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts – including savings on your weekly supermarket shop and your weekend treats!
- Employee discount after passed probation period
- Cycle2Work Scheme and Refer a friend scheme
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Carry out the daily checks on all vehicles within Piave Lines.
- Support the Transit Storekeeper in changing bed linen as required.
- Assist the Accommodation Storekeeper with deliveries/collection of accommodation stores, to all dependencies within the area of responsibility.
- Assist the Storekeeper with deliveries/collection of equipment to all Infrastructure dependant units as and when required.
- Assist the Clothing Storekeeper with collection / Delivery of Stores as and when required.
- Assist the Expense Storekeeper with the collection / Delivery of Stores as and when required.
- Carry out weekly cleaning/audits of the stores as directed by the RQMS/Stores Manager.
- Carry out weekly Fire Alarm checks.
- Carry out Monthly Fire Equipment checks.
- Loading / Unloading and Movement of stores using MHE and other Manual Handling Aids.
- Previous warehouse experience/knowledge is essential for this role
- Must be a great team player
- Security checks will be required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.