Sales Experience - Bangor, Gwynedd
Do you have a proven track record of achieving sales targets? Are you looking to step up your career? – Let’s work(out) together! We're on the search for an experienced Salesperson to be part of a brilliant team at our prestigious Club. This is a key role in representing the Fitness First Brand, requiring a highly motivated sales individual who possess excellent leadership skills, with the ability to achieve all in club related sales. Our team is so important to us, the people in our business is what makes us successful. We live by a set of values called our ‘Winning Ways’; Win Together, Aim Higher, Own It, We Care and Love What We Do.
We focus on what sets us apart as a brand and ensure we have the role expertise to celebrate our fitness product and deliver an excellent experience. Our members are at the heart of everything we do.
- Act as a positive example for all club staff, embodying the spirit of operational excellence.
- Assist in the club's 'guest experience journey', which includes effectively touring booked appointments and walk-ins, converting them into members, and ensuring accurate data capture for all prospects.
- Promote excellent FFX performance and other signature Fitness First products. Collaborate with all business support functions to assist in achieving the club's daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets. Assist in coordinating outreach activities to promote the club and identify potential areas of improvement. Stay updated on all membership fees and promotions, assisting in conveying the same understanding to all club members. Maintain high levels of sales integrity, ensuring all new prospects and members are warmly welcomed and informed clearly about terms, conditions, and promotional offers. Support in building new and maintaining existing corporate relationships by participating in ongoing events and maintaining quality relationships. Play a pivotal role in retaining existing club members by providing exceptional experiences. Help process and address feedback received as per Fitness First's complaints policy. Assist other team members as needed, including initiating positive interactions with members on the gym floor. Adhere to health and safety guidelines, ensuring the completion of relevant checks. Complete any additional activities as requested by your general manager and take on other duties as required.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to meeting club revenue goals through the achievement of sales targets. Prior experience in sales or service within a similar environment is desirable. Proficiency in selling both face-to-face and over the phone. Basic knowledge of the fitness industry is beneficial. Ability to provide exceptional guest service. Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to business needs, including covering team members' shifts sometimes at short notice. A good level of communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to meet set targets and deadlines. Be proactive and self-motivated in performing expected duties. Friendly and approachable demeanour, in line with our values.
What's in it for you.... The chance to be part of a premium fitness brand, we are an inclusive and diverse business, working in a dynamic and passionate fitness atmosphere!
- A good salary with the ability to earn commission.
- Great career growth and training prospects
- Access to a free gym membership.
- Annual awards, fitness challenges, enhanced terms, and conditions - including your birthday off, and many more benefits!
We believe in putting fitness first, and it is at the forefront of everything that we do.
Ready to work(out) with us?